Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A blog, eh?

I've always wanted to make a blogspot. Why? I am not quiet sure. The concept of it reminds me of livejournal a little bit too much, but more professional. I really have nothing to write right now. Honestly, boredom seduced me so i made this.

I would, however, say tonight is gorgeous. To be more exact, where i am is gorgeous. I'm sitting in my room at the townhouses. I only have my desk lamp on, and its raining outside. The windows are open, i can hear the cars drive by behind the townhouses. It sounds like cars are driving over a river and creating waves. The wind occasionally hits the blinds and makes a strange clapping noise, almost calming. I'm listening to iron & wine and have absolutly no care in the world right now. Sometimes i can feel so witty, but im really not.

I sound mechanic, but thats okay.

Life can be so beautiful sometimes.

No comments: